- Over a decade of video, photography, and design experience with private industry and non-profit organizations.
- Experience in recognizing, producing, writing, and developing story for various production platforms, often with tight deadlines and in remote locations.
- Proficient in using and installing a variety of camera equipment including audio and lighting.
- Skilled with media management, editing software, and producing time lapses.
- Experience in production management, equipment management, and staff supervision.
- Efficient, organized work habits; excellent team player with a strong commitment to completing tasks.
Field Producer, Original Productions, Deadliest Catch 13, 2016 – 2017
Associate Field Producer, RAW TV, White Water Gold, Haines, AK, 2016
Assistant Camera/DIT, Dorsey Pictures, Alaska Water & Ice, 2016
Field Producer, Original Productions, Deadliest Catch 12 (NW Special), 2016
Field Producer, Original Productions, Deadliest Catch 11, 2016
Assistant Camera/DIT, Lucky8TV, Alaska Air Crash, Anchorage, AK, 2015
Field Producer, Original Productions, Bering Sea Gold 4, 2014
Associate Producer, Original Productions, Deadliest Catch 10, 2013 – 2014
Exhibits Technician, Anchorage Museum of Art and History, 2011 – 2013
Exhibit Designer, Alaska SeaLife Center, Seward, AK, 2006 – 2011
Production Assistant Intern, PBS (AETN), Conway, AR, 2006
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, MI 2002
Producer, Alaska Legacy Series, Margaret Mullen, 2015 – Present
DIT, AE Media and Alaska Media Pros, Dodge Challenger Commercial 2016
Associate Producer, ABC/Disney, assist with national news reports 2016
Producer, Keep Talking: Immersion In The Alaska Wild, Ten Trees Productions, 2014
Camera Operator, Gyre Marine Debris, National Geographic Web Series, 2013
Video Mentor, Day In Our Bay, Affinity Films and Bristol Bay Native Corporation, 2011
Graphic Designer, Go Ganges, Dudes On Media Productions 2010
Set Photographer, Christmas With A Capital C, Ranch Studios 2009
Creative Services Director, Paddle to Seattle, Dudes On Media Productions 2008
Photographer, Coastal Fishes of the Pacific Northwest, Phil Edgell and Andy Lamb 2008
Relevant Skills and Training
Motion capture time-lapse
Video Editing Software (Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro)
Photography Software (Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom)
Graphic Design Software (Adobe Creative Suite)
Coast Guard Dunker Training (USCG Kodiak, AK)
PADI Advanced Cold Water Diver Certification (Alaska SeaLife Center)
NAUI Scientific and Rescue Diver Certification (Alaska SeaLife Center)
Audio Recording, Shotgun Microphone, and wireless microphone systems
Alaska Film Group (AFG)
American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA)